I started this series, oh, 5 months ago? And I haven’t come back to it. Until today. Get ready for some confessions…
1. I am terrible at remembering to bring in my reusable shopping bags when grocery shopping. I probably remember it once in every 5 trips.
2. I have never had my own car. This doesn’t bother me as much as it did when I was in high school.
3. I still don’t like running. But I’m trying real hard to!
4. I hate Chinese food.
5. I’m a grammar Nazi, but have never understood prepositions. And I don’t think I ever will.
6. I have never seen any of the Harry Potter movies, and have only read the first two books.
7. Every time I see a long stretch of grass, I feel this insane urge to do a round-off, back handspring, with a twist. I don’t know why. I’ve never been in gymnastics and can barely do a round-off.
8. My mom and I might have a minor obsession with Ziploc containers. Best invention of this decade? I think so!
9. For about 2 months, I ate a whole-wheat English muffin with just a smidge of peanut butter for breakfast. And now the thought of English muffins makes me want to throw up.
10. I also can’t stand the thought of Cup O’ Noodle soup. I ate one every day after school in middle school and haven’t been able to handle even the smell of them since.
11. Honestly, I think my dog thinks he’s my boyfriend. And he’s a clingy one, at that.
12. I’m not a shoe person. Usually, I buy one pair of $15 Target flip-flops and wear them until they get worn down, and then buy a new pair.
13. I am completely obsessed with Days Of Our Lives. I think it’s pretty amazing how long they can stretch out one teeny plotline.
14. I was 19 the first time I ever dyed my hair.
15. I have never been to a different time zone, other than Eastern. I need to travel more.