1. My mom and I recycle all of our bottles, cans, and paper. Unfortunately, we also gather them up by putting them into plastic bags, which kind of defeats the purpose of recycling. Every little bit helps, right?
8. There is no sport that fills me with such excitement and intense fear as football. Sometimes, I hate watching my own team (Miami Dolphins) because of how upset I get when they lose.
9. I love my short hair. But I want my long hair back.
10. The amount of cookies I have consumed in the past three months is sickening. As is the amount of cookie dough.
11. My favorite time of year is October – December. I hope I never lose my childish awe and excitement for the holiday season.
12. Being in journalism school has assured me that I want nothing to do with newspaper journalism.
13. I don’t like Chipotle. I went once and wasn’t impressed.
14. I wear my hair up in some sort of ponytail 95% of the time. I really can’t stand to have my hair in my face. or bothering my neck.
15. I am pretty much an expert at NFL football picks. I’ve beaten my brother (and my dad, when the three of us were playing together) 4 years in a row. (And I’m up 3 games this season.)