Happy, happy Friday! This week has moved by at a snail’s pace, and I am thrilled the weekend is within reach. And it’s SUPER BOWL WEEKEND, so there’s honestly nothing better than that. Gooooo, Broncos!
For today, I have an easy “Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow” post to ease us all into the weekend. Play along in the comments!
- Was woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of my dog getting sick. Not. Fun. (He’s fine! Just ate something that didn’t sit well with his sensitive little tummy.)
- Skipped my morning workout since I woke up around 5am with shortness of breath. It happens every so often, but usually goes away once I get up and start moving. I think it’s part-anxiety and part-something else? (I should probably talk to my doctor about it, but it doesn’t happen often enough for me to give her a good sense of what’s happening.)
- Wanted to go out for lunch so badly, but I was a good girl at ate my prepared lunch at my desk. Being good (both health-wise and money-wise!) is such a struggle for me. This week has been a battle every. single. day.
- Had a frozen organic pizza for dinner. I was tempted to go out for dinner (see? Every meal is a battle!), but instead, I heated up a pizza and ate it while watching Wednesday’s Nashville episode. It was yummy and I felt a million percent better eating that than I would have going out to eat.
- Went to bed at 8:45pm! Early bedtimes are my jam.
- Woke up at 5am to get in a 40-minute cardio workout. It was challenging, but I felt awesome afterward.
- Will have a bagel for breakfast! Every Friday, my work provides a selection of bagels from Panera Bread and it is probably my favorite part of the work week. (I always go for the cinnamon crunch!)
- Will take a long afternoon nap with my pup. Ahhh.
- Will meet up with my friends for book club tonight! We’re discussing The Rosie Project and it’s the first time I suggested a book so I was nervous that everyone would like it. (And they did! Everyone loved it!) We will start at Ciccio’s for dinner and we always venture over to Menchie’s after dinner for frozen yogurt. It should be a fun night!
- Will try to sleep in for as long as I can. I always promise myself this every weekend, and then I wind up waking up at 7:30.
- Will spend at least one hour working on fiction. I haven’t done any fiction writing since November and it’s time to get back to it.
- Will finally, finally, finally hang the floating shelves I bought for myself back in late December. It’s been on my to-do list for weeks!
- Will start preparing for the Super Bowl party with my mom! Last year’s was pretty crazy (we had 11 people, plus a baby, last year!) and this year, it should be a bit tamer. We need to decide a menu, deep clean the apartment, and shop!
- Have a second date planned! Hopefully, it goes as well as the first date. 🙂
What is something you did yesterday, are doing today, and will do tomorrow?