I promise a recap on my graduation tomorrow, but it will be epically long and full of pictures. I just didn’t have time to get around to it yesterday, so be prepared for the onslaught tomorrow. 🙂 For now, enjoy my answers to Chelsea’s Ten on Tuesday, questions by the lovely Nora!
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tough question. I’m not a fan of sad or dramatic movies, so I would probably choose something light and fun like Leap Year! I have yet to own this movie but I want it because it was such a sweet romantic comedy, without any crass humor. It’s the perfect movie for a pick-me-up!
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you: what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
People tell me all the time that I look like Kellie Martin so maybe her? And then there are a bunch of actresses I just absolutely adore like Reese Witherspoon and Amy Adams. It would have to be someone good at being quiet and aloof, but also funny and silly. Hmm…
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
I have no idea! Possibly The Lion King, which I fell asleep in halfway through.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er, or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
None of the above. I am a On Demand-er. The sad thing is, I rarely see movies. Every once in a while, I’ll venture out to the theater and my mom and I did just watch Life As We Know It a few weeks ago, but before that, it had been a while. Our DVR list is always so full, we just don’t have time!
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with?
Let’s see…either Shia LaBeouf because he’s so adorable (although his legal issues leave a lot to be desired!) or Reese Witherspoon because I have a monster girl crush on her. In both cases, I probably wouldn’t be able to say a thing, I would be so star-struck!
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
There have been a few. I hated Napoleon Dynamite and there was this awful movie called Stealing Harvard with Tom Green. I went with a bunch of friends in middle school to see it and had to pretend I thought it was good, like they did.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Usually, no. I always end up buying popcorn at the stand (I can’t resist!) and sometimes, I’ll buy their overpriced candy. I’m a sucker for that stuff.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Love. Love, love, love, love, love, love. It’s so delicious, especially those first few handfuls coated in buttery goodness! Yum, yum!
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie, in your opinion?
I’m going to have to say Pocahontas, even though I know it’s not historically accurate. But, man, did I love that movie! I had Pocahontas bed sheets, the soundtrack (with a book to go along with it!), and I believe a Pocahontas Barbie doll. I can still sing every song from that movie, word for word, and I still think John Smith was a hottie. 🙂
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a set of 30 address labels or seals! Giveaways ends Thursday at 8:00 p.m.!