1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day?
No. Never have, and probably never will. Although, I did see Valentine’s window clings at Target with a weiner dog saying “Be Mine!” I almost bought because hello, how perfect would it be? But then I remembered I am a humbug for Valentine’s Day.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or a computer graphic? Is it organized?
Yes, a picture of my brother and I. I love it. It’s cute. It’s mostly organized, although I have a tendency to just take my pictures from my camera and place them on my desktop. I just organized my pictures (I had probably 20-30 just floating around) but then added about 5 new ones I need to organize.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electronic planner, or no planner at all?
I’m definitely a paper planner girl. I’ve tried to do things electronically, but for some reason I need to be able to touch and feel my planner and see things in my writing. And I just got this fabulous $5 Vera Bradley planner. It was basically love at first sight with this thing.
4. Do you change purses or bags often, or stick with a good thing?
Stick with a good thing. I only change purses at most twice a year. I just find the whole purse experience to be time-consuming (I’m very picky!) so when I find something I like, I keep it around for a while. 😉
5. What’s your favorite YouTube video?
I don’t really have one. I’m not a big YouTube-r. Although, yesterday, I was keeping my nephew occupied with Cookie Monster and Elmo videos on YouTube and we learned “Elmo’s Song” and it feels like we learned it together so it’s pretty special to me. 🙂 (And what’s fun about watching videos with a 2-year-old is halfway into Elmo’s video, he would ask for “Cookie”. Then, halfway into Cookie Monster’s video, he would ask for “Elmo.” It’s like he has the attention span of a two-year-old!)
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
Turbo Tax, although it’s not that. It’s some other free thing that my mom found online, since I only work part-time and have nobody to claim.
7. How many states have you stepped foot (or tire) into? Which ones?
Let’s see: Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia. That’s it! Only 6. Pathetic. I need to get out more.
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
Just this one. Again, pathetic.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
I have 4 in my room, my mom has 3 with her, and we have 2 for the couch. So…nine! (This reminds me that I really need to get some new pillows! Mine are lumpy, lumpy!)
10. How cold is too cold for flip-flops?
I would say in the 40s. But then again, I’m a wimp when it comes to cold weather.
*Hosted by Chelsea
Pick a question and answer it!