Happy Thursday! Is it just me or is this week taking fooooorever? It’s been a long one for me, with social plans almost every night. (But all good, fun things so I can’t complain!) Lisa posted a fun “three things Thursday” post last week that I loved so much, I wanted to do the same. Enjoy!
1. I really hate massages. The two massages I have had have been the most painful experiences of my life and not enjoyable in the least. Maybe my body is just too sensitive? I don’t know, but it just hurts and I spend the hour trying not to cry from the pain. Not. Fun.
2. I only type with my index fingers. I’m a fast typer (around 79 WPM, if you’re wondering), and I do it all by only using my index fingers. BOOYA!
3. I get irrationally angry when I hear of people not loving books that I love. (You should hear the reaction I gave when a friend told me she didn’t like Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling. A friend recorded it. It’s epic.)
Three things that made me happy this past week:
1. A full week of social plans
2. Daily emails with Linda about dating (she gets me!)
3. Seeing Divergent with friends on Monday (I loved it!)
Three favorite tweets:
1. “Here’s what writing is: going over and over the same sentences and phrases, until they are not as bad and fraudulent as they were before.” – Anne Lamott
2. “I heard a bird chirp and thought it was a ringtone.” – Maude Apatow
3. “Ski jumping feels like less of an Olympic sport & more like something a super villain makes you do if your family doesn’t pay the ransom.” – Jon Acuff
Three great podcasts everyone should listen to:
1. The Lively Show
2. Joy the Baker
3. The Jillian Michaels Show
Three bucket list items:
1. Travel to Europe
2. Go skydiving
3. Get married
Three U.S. cities I want to visit:
1. New York City
3. Washington D.C.
Three TV shows I can’t stop obsessing over:
1. The Voice (I love Adam & Blake’s relationship more than any other relationship in the entire world.)
2. Scandal (Can I just say that I would feel 100% comfortable with Olivia Pope running our country? Because I would.)
3. Hell’s Kitchen (This show is such a train wreck but I can’t stop watching!)
Three movies I want to see:
1. American Hustle
2. Frozen (my nephew is coming over Saturday – maybe I can convince him to watch this with me?!)
3. The Hunger Games (and Catching Fire because I’m nothing if not behind on pop culture)
Three favorite pin’s:
Three things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. My cruise (31 days!)
2. Paying off more debt (and upping my credit score!)
3. More weekends in Orlando
What three things made you happy this week? What three U.S. cities do you want to visit?