Sometime this week, when I was scheduling a post for this blog, I came across an old feature of mine: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow. The last time I posted one of these was 2015, so I figured today was as good as any to bring this back into the rotation!
- Woke up early to work out, which was a great way to start my day. I haven’t been to the gym in a long time. Instead, I’ve been doing a short 30-minute walk around my apartment and then some strength-training exercises. I’m definitely contemplating canceling my gym membership because I really only use it for spin classes, but only two classes work with my schedule and if I don’t remember to sign up the minute signups become available, I’m SOL. They’re at popular times (Friday morning and Saturday morning) and have only 20 bikes available, so it’s hard to get in!
- Worked from home, which meant I got to have some quality time with my fur-brother, Chip. He keeps me on my toes, but man if he doesn’t put me in the best mood. He’s just so sweet and fun!
- Had dinner with my mom! We went to a yummy Italian restaurant and I filled up on bread and salad, oops. Just means I have leftovers for dinner tonight!
- Was not planning on having a bagel (my work generously gets bagels for everyone on Fridays), but alas, I don’t think I can abstain. I need those carbs!
- Have an appointment at a service center to get my car looked at. I haven’t had any sort of multi-point inspection in probably 30,000 miles, which is not a good thing considering my car’s an old lady that just hit 110,000 miles. I am just crossing my fingers and toes she’s not in need of any costly repairs!
- Will probably take a nap, depending on how long my car takes to be inspected. I am probably not going to schedule any repair work today, so hopefully it won’t take up too much of my afternoon. I need my Friday afternoon nap!
- Have a hair appointment! It won’t be anything fancy, just going to get the color touched up and a trim. So boring, when I compare it to my last two hair appointments where I chopped off all my hair and went blonde, and then went back to brown.
- Am going to get a pedicure with my mom! She’s treating me to the pedicure, as part of thanking me for watching Chip while she was on vacation, so I’m thrilled about that. What a day of pampering I have ahead of me! (Man, should I schedule a massage for the morning!? Ha.)
- Will get to see my brother and older nephew for game night! It’s been a fairly long time since I’ve seen either of them, and we are more than overdue for a game night. Let’s hope it doesn’t end in tears, like it did the last time all four of us got together. Whew. Emotions are high when you’re nine! (Or 30. Let’s be real here. Emotions are always high for me, ha.)
Tell me something you did yesterday, did today, and are doing tomorrow!