I had planned to wrap up my “2013 in Review” posts with a look back at my 2013 resolutions, but let’s just say things didn’t go as planned. Last year wasn’t a great year for me in terms of goals, but other, more important, things did happen so I can’t be too upset with my year. It was still a good one, even if I only ended up marking three resolutions as complete.
That said, I still love goal-setting and making New Year’s Resolutions. I know they aren’t for everyone, but I just really love them and I’m entering 2014 with a new mindset when it comes to my goals. I’m creating action plans, vision boards, and celebratory moments for when I reach certain milestones.
So, without further ado, here are my goals for 2014:
1. Lose 50 lbs
2. Train for a 5K
3. Pay off all credit cards and stop using them
4. Have $1,500 of emergency savings
5. Complete Project 365
6. Read 75 books (including 10 off this list)
7. Visit NYC in the fall
8. Travel to Miami to see a Miami Dolphins home game
9. Get a tattoo
10. Start therapy
11. Go on more dates
12. Try yoga
13. Read through the entire Bible
14. Send snail mail to blog friends throughout the year (Want something from me? Make sure I have your address!)
15. Help my mom plan a beautiful wedding
Did you make any goals for 2014?