Things that are making me fill up my wine glass (or in my case, reach for a plate of cookies):
- I’ve been feeling very uninspired and unfulfilled lately. I don’t know if I’m suffering from vacation hangover or the fact that my life has become very mundane for the past month or so, but it’s leaving me wanting more.
- I need to write a very hard e-mail that I’ve been putting off for a few weeks now. I’m worried that the person I e-mail will think less of me and want to punch me in the face. Or maybe I’m just overthinking things?
- Last week, I was doing quite well with getting to bed before 10:00 p.m. and getting close to 8 hours of sleep a night. But this week has been nights of going to bed around 11:30 p.m. or later and not getting as much sleep as I need, which leaves me feeling very lethargic and slow. It was amazing to see what sleep did for my energy levels so I need to get back to my 9:30 p.m. bedtime!
Things that are filling me up with love:
- Kicking off my week by giving a killer interview. At least, it felt that way to me. I find out today if I was as killer as I thought I was and make it to the second-round interview. Cross your fingers for me, because this is the first non-sales interview I’ve had and I’m really excited about the job possibility!
- Becoming a gym rat. Joining the gym was one of the best decisions I’ve made all year because it’s really helped me to ramp up my exercise. I’m taking two spin classes a week, two weight-lifting classes a week, and getting in so much other cardio that my body is happy. And sore.
- Making plans to spend a long weekend in Orlando next month. Yes, I realize I just took an amazing vacation last month but my mom barely ever does anything for her birthday and she really needs a weekend to get away from it all. Plus, we have yearly passes to 4 parks in Orlando so all we have to pay for is the hotel and food that weekend! Pretty sweet.
*Hosted by Walking With Nora